Terms of service
This Shop, Service, or/and Website is owned and operated by DESIGN IT NOW LTD (referred to as “DESIGNITNOW,” “DesignItNow,” “we,” “us,” or “our” herein). All Shop Names, Service Names, or/and Website Names owned and operated by DESIGN IT NOW LTD are trademarks of DESIGN IT NOW LTD.
Without our prior permission, you may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any material on the Shop, Service, or/and Website or the underlying software code whether in whole or in part. However, the contents of the Shop, Service, or/and Website may be downloaded, printed or copied for your personal, non-commercial use.
DIGITAL PRODUCTS LICENSE TERMS
Product License is always included see the Readme.html in your products zip file.
Unlimited Commercial Use License
Items purchased under the Unlimited Commercial Use License may be used to create physical end-products for sale. However digital end products in any form are not permitted. When purchasing digital products, with the license for the distribution of physical products, the purchaser has to examine the duty if Its products do not violate the rights of third parties.
DESIGN IT NOW LTD is however not legally liable for any misuse of our designs.
Refunds for digital downloads
Digital Products offered from DESIGN IT NOW LTD are instantly downloadable digital files. Consequently, due to their electronic instant nature, they are unable to be physically returned or exchanged. Therefore are no refunds or exchanges offered for any reason. Please read all item descriptions carefully and ensure that you have the proper technology to use the files prior to purchasing. Due to the numerous variations of devices and software DESIGN IT NOW LTD is not able to provide technical support for using your device, software, or computer. The files are in a zipped format therefore you will need to know how to unzip and use these files.
Please refer to specified physical products Conditions below
You may use information on DESIGN IT NOW LTD services and products (such as knowledge base articles, data sheets, and similar materials) purposely made available by DESIGN IT NOW LTD for downloading from the Service, Shop, or/and Website, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3), and not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents (4) make no modifications to any such information.
Your Use of the Service, Shop, or/and Website
You may not use any “page-scrape”, “deep-link”, “spider”, “robot” or other automatic program, device, methodology or algorithm, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, monitor or copy any portion of the Service, Shop, or/and Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service, Shop, or/and Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any documents, materials or information through any means not purposely made available through the Service, Shop, or/and Website. DESIGN IT NOW LTD reserves the right to bar any such activity.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any feature or portion of the Service, Shop, or/and Website, or any other networks or systems connected to the Service, Shop, or/and Website or to any DESIGN IT NOW LTD server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Service, Shop, or/and Website, by password “mining”, hacking or any other illegitimate means.
You may not scan, probe or test the vulnerability of the Service, Shop, or/and Website or any network connected to the Service, Shop, or/and Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Service, Shop, or/and Website or any network connected to the Service, Shop, or/and Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Service, Shop, or/and Website, or any other customer of DESIGN IT NOW LTD, including any DESIGN IT NOW LTD account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Service, Shop, or/and Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Service, Shop, or/and Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Service, Shop, or/and Website.
You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Service, Shop, or/and Website or DESIGN IT NOW LTD systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Service, Shop, or/and Website or to DESIGN IT NOW LTD.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service, Shop, or/and Website or any transaction being conducted on the Service, Shop, or/and Website, or with any other person’s use of the Service, Shop, or/and Website.
You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any transmittal or message you send to DESIGN IT NOW LTD on or through the Service, Shop, or/and Website or any service offered on or through the Service, Shop, or/and Website. You may not pretend that you represent, or that you are, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
Other Terms and Conditions; Purchases
DESIGN IT NOW LTD obligations, if any, with regard to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements pursuant to which they are provided, and nothing on this Service, Shop, or/and Website should be construed to alter such agreements.
DESIGN IT NOW LTD reserves the right to (A) modify or change the Website, or any portion of thereof, and any applicable policies or terms; and (B) interrupt the operation of the Website, or any portion of thereof, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes, at any time, without notice.
DESIGN IT NOW LTD may make changes to any products or services offered on the Service, Shop, or/and Website, or to the applicable prices or licenses for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The materials on the Service, Shop, or/and Website with respect to products, licenses and services may be out of date, and DESIGN IT NOW LTD makes no commitment to update the materials on the Service, Shop, or/and Website with respect to such products and services.
Each of these policies may be changed from time to time and are effective immediately upon posting such changes on the Service, Shop, or/and Website.
Accounts, Passwords and Security
Certain services or features offered through or on the Service, Shop, or/and Website may require you to open an account (including setting up account and an password). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information confidential and secure. You agree to notify DESIGN IT NOW LTD immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by DESIGN IT NOW LTD or any other user of or visitor to the Service, Shop, or/and Website due to someone else using your, account or password as a result of your failing to keep your account information confidential and secure.
You may not use anyone else’s, account or password at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that, account or password. DESIGN IT NOW LTD cannot and will not be liable for any damage or loss loss arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
Links to Other Sites and to the DESIGN IT NOW LTD Service, Shop, or/and Website Site
This Service, Shop, or/and Website may contain links to other independent third-party Websites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Service, Shop, or/and Website are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Service, Shop, or/and Website are not under DESIGN IT NOW LTD control, and DESIGN IT NOW LTD is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Service, Shop, or/and Website, including any materials or information contained on such Linked Service, Shop, or/and Website. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Service, Shop, or/and Website.
DESIGN IT NOW LTD DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SERVICE, SHOP, OR/AND WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE, CONTENT OR FEATURE OF THE SERVICE, SHOP, OR/AND WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, SHOP, OR/AND WEBSITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE SERVICE, SHOP, OR/AND WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE, SHOP, OR/AND WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DESIGN IT NOW LTD CANNOT ENSURE THAT ANY FILES OR OTHER DATA YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SERVICE, SHOP, OR/AND WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. DESIGN IT NOW LTD DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DESIGN IT NOW LTD DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE OMISSIONS, ACTS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, SHOP, OR/AND WEBSITE AND/OR ANY DESIGN IT NOW LTD SERVICES, SHOPS, OR/AND WEBSITES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, SHOP, OR/AND WEBSITE AND ANY LINKED SERVICE, SHOP, OR/AND WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DESIGN IT NOW LTD FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICE, SHOP, OR/AND WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICE, SHOP, OR/AND WEBSITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any liabilty, damages or injuries caused by any failure of performance, interruption, omission, error, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, computer virus, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
DESIGN IT NOW LTD reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify or change the Service, Shop, or/and Website, or any portion of the Service, Shop, or/and Website, and any applicable policies or terms; (2) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Service, Shop, or/and Website, or any portion of the Service, Shop, or/and Website, for any reason; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Service, Shop, or/and Website, or any portion of the Service, Shop, or/and Website, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will DESIGN IT NOW LTD be liable to you for any consequential, indirect, incidental, exemplary or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if DESIGN IT NOW LTD has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold DESIGN IT NOW LTD, its employees, contributors, officers, directors, predecessors, shareholders, successors in interest, subsidiaries, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against DESIGN IT NOW LTD by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Service, Shop, or/and Website.
DESIGN IT NOW LTD may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Service, Shop, or/and Website, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either unintentionally or intentionally) DESIGN IT NOW LTD rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Service, Shop, or/and Website, including DESIGN IT NOW LTD customers. DESIGN IT NOW LTD reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that DESIGN IT NOW LTD deems necessary to comply with any applicable regulation, legal process, law or governmental request. DESIGN IT NOW LTD also may disclose your information when DESIGN IT NOW LTD determines that applicable law permits or requires such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
You agree that DESIGN IT NOW LTD may, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, terminate your access to the Service, Shop, or/and Website, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to) (1) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (2) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (3) discontinuance or material modification of the Service, Shop, or/and Website or any service offered through or on the Service, Shop, or/and Website, or (4) unexpected technical issues or problems.
Dispute Resolution; Governing Law
You agree that all matters relating to your use of or access to the Service, Shop, or/and Website, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of England without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions.
Void Where Prohibited
DESIGN IT NOW LTD administers and operates the https://shop.designitnow.ltd Service, Shop, or/and Website from England; other DESIGN IT NOW LTD Services, Shops, or/and Websites may be administered and operated from various locations outside the England. Although the Service, Shop, or/and Website is accessible worldwide, not all products, services or features discussed, referenced, provided or offered through or on the Service, Shop, or/and Website are available in all geographic locations or to all persons, or available or appropriate for use outside England. DESIGN IT NOW LTD reserves the right to limit, in its sole discretion, the provision and quantity of any feature, product or service to any person or geographic area. Any offer for any feature, product or service made on the Service, Shop, or/and Website is void where prohibited. If you choose to access the Service, Shop, or/and Website from outside the England, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
You may not use or re-export or export any copy or any Content or adaptation of such Content, or any product or service offered on the Service, Shop, or/and Website, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation EU England export laws and regulations.
DESIGN IT NOW LTD provides access to DESIGN IT NOW LTD international data and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to DESIGN IT NOW LTD products and services that are not announced in your country. Such reference does not imply that DESIGN IT NOW LTD in your country intends to announce such products or services.
Feedback and Information
Any feedback you provide at this Service, Shop, or/and Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. DESIGN IT NOW LTD shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
The information contained in this Service, Shop, or/and Website is subject to change without notice. Copyright © DESIGN IT NOW LTD All rights reserved.
DESIGN IT NOW LTD, England.
Conditions for physical Products
Terms and Conditions
§ 1 General
(1) These terms and conditions apply to all contracts, deliveries and other services about physical Products of
DESIGN IT NOW LTD
132-134 GREAT ANCOATS STREET
SUITE 33854 ADVANTAGE BUSlNESS CENTER
(hereinafter " Seller "), concerning the Services, Shops, or/and Websites for physical Products from DESIGN IT NOW LTD. Differing provisions of the Customer shall not, unless the seller has confirmed this in writing, individual agreements between the seller and the buyer have therefore always take precedence.
(2) The business relationship between the Seller and the Customer subject to the laws of England. For consumers, this choice only insofar as the protection granted is revoked by mandatory provisions of the laws of the State in which the consumer has his habitual residence applies. The validity of UN purchasing law is excluded.
(3) The contract language is English.
(4) Jurisdiction England, if the customer is a merchant or a legal person of public law or public law special fund. The same applies if a customer has no general jurisdiction in England or the domicile or habitual residence at the time of action are not known.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract contents
(1) The seller offers the customers in the Services, Shops, or/and Websites for physical Products from DESIGN IT NOW LTD new products, especially handmade bags for sale.
(2) While shopping in the Services, Shops, or/and Websites, a purchase agreement is concluded by acceptance of the order by the customer by the seller. Price awards in the Services, Shops, or/and Websites are not an offer in the legal sense moldings of the entrance and the acceptance of the order will be confirmed to the customer by e -mail.
§ 3 Prices, shipping, sales tax and payment
(1) For orders from the the Services, Shops, or/and Websites for physical Products, the prices there applies.
(2) The prices are inclusive of shipping costs.
(3) The supply of customers by the Seller is requested by the customer to the payment methods listed in the Services, Shops, or/and Websites from DESIGN IT NOW LTD for physical Products. Payment in advance (by credit card payment). If available and the customer chooses in advance by bank transfer, payment no later than 7 calendar days after the contract is due.
§ 4 Delivery and Transfer of Risk
(1) The goods are ordered, unless otherwise agreed by contract, delivered to the address specified by the customer. Delivery is direct from the manufacturer.
(2) The availability of the goods specified in the item description. In stock merchandise shipped the existing supplier, unless expressly agreed otherwise, within 3-5 business days after conclusion of the contract (within 3-5 working days after receipt of payment). If the goods are marked with a sale on the Services, Shops, or/and Websites for physical Products as not in stock, the Seller strives for fastest possible delivery. Details of the seller to delivery are not binding, unless the date of delivery was also committed by the seller.
(3) The seller reserves the right to make a partial delivery, if this is advantageous for a speedy settlement and the partial delivery for the customer is not unreasonable exception. By partial deliveries resulting additional costs to the customer will not be billed.
(4) The seller reserves the right to release it from the obligation to fulfill the contract when the goods are to be delivered by a supplier to the day of delivery and the delivery will be omitted entirely or partially. This self- supply reservation applies only if the Seller is not responsible for the lack of delivery. The seller is not responsible for the failure of performance, if completed on time with the supplier called a congruent hedging transaction has been completed to fulfill the contractual obligations. If the goods are not delivered, the seller will immediately inform the customer of this fact and a refund already paid purchase price and shipping costs.
The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods with the delivery to the customer. For entrepreneurs, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods and the risk of delay is already over the dispatch of purchase with delivery of the goods to the shipper, the carrier, or otherwise to execute the dispatch certain person.
(5) In the case of exercising the right of a customer has to bear the cost of returning the goods if the delivered goods ordered corresponds and the thing date of revocation has not yet paid the consideration or a contractually agreed partial performance.
§ 5 Retention of title
The delivered goods until fulfillment of all liabilities under the contract in the ownership of the seller, in the case that the customer is a legal person of public law, a public sector fund or an entrepreneur in the exercise of his commercial or independent professional activity, whether it out from the current business relationship until all claims which the Seller in connection with the contract.
§ 6 Offsetting
(1) The right of set-off to the customer only if his counterclaims are recognized by the seller or legally established.
(2) the Customer is only insofar as his counterclaim is based on the same contract to exercise a right.
§ 7 Information requirements for transport damage
If goods are delivered with obvious damage to the packaging or content, it should be without prejudice complain this his warranty rights immediately the carrier / freight service the customer and immediately by sending an email to DESIGN IT NOW LTD ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) use and get in touch with the seller, so that any rights the shipper / carrier can maintain.
§ 8 Warranty / Disclaimer
(1) The warranty is subject to the statutory provisions. As business conditions, the provisions of the Civil Code apply. The judge evaluates the individual case.
(2) No liability shall the seller for defects and damage resulting from inappropriate and improper use, failure to follow application and storage instructions or incorrect or careless treatment.
(3) Obvious defects in writing immediately upon receipt of delivery display and return the product immediately but ONLY to the current returning address, which you will receive in the reply mail by requesting it from the seller.
(4) With the exception of liability for injury to life, body and health are further claims by the purchaser, regardless of the legal reason-excluded, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
§ 9 Data
(1) The client is aware and agrees to the fact that the personal data necessary for the execution of the contract by the seller are stored on data carriers. The customer consents to the collection, processing and use of personal data expressly. The personal information will be treated confidentially by the seller. Please see also https://shop.designitnow.ltd/Informations/Privacy/
(2) The customer has the right to withdraw consent at any time with effect for the future. The seller is obliged in this case to immediately delete the personal data of the customer. If the order process the deletion is done after completion of the order process.
(3) supplied by the customer images and Copyright
2 The customer warrants to own the copyright, trademark and other rights necessary for your own digital images data. He also assures that the use of certain content or privacy
rights or rights of the depicted objects not injured and required approvals have been obtained.
3 From any copyright or trademark infringement or other violation of rights of third parties resulting consequences borne solely by the customer. DESIGN IT NOW LTD Services, Shops, or/and Websites from DESIGN IT NOW LTD for physical Products explicitly states that third parties may make to the customer in case of copyright- infringing content significant recovery of damages. The customer provides the DESIGN IT NOW LTD be released from claims of third parties.
Important Note the following § 10 Withdrawal (1) does NOT apply to all offered physical products from Services, Shops, or/and Websites from DESIGN IT NOW LTD all physical Products are unique pieces and are all non prefabricated and made-to-order items, as explained in § 10 (2) and (3).
§ 10 Withdrawal
(1) You may cancel your contract within 14 days (fourteen days) without giving reasons in writing (eg e-mail) or-if the goods before the deadline-by returning the goods. The time limit begins after receipt of this instruction in text form, however not before receipt of the goods by the recipient (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) in the case of services not before the contract is concluded and also does not fulfill our obligations. The revocation period is sufficient to send the revocation or thing. The revocation must be sent to:
E-mail see: https://shop.designitnow.ltd/Informations/Contact/ Please request the postal address for to send the revocation or thing, for your specific country.
(2) Consequences of cancellation: In the event of an effective cancellation the mutually received benefits are to be returned and any benefits ( eg interest ) surrendered. Can you give us the performance received whole or in part, or only return them in an impaired condition, you must pay us compensation for the value. With the release of things this does not apply if the deterioration is exclusively due to their inspection - it - as they would have you in a retail store. For a determination by the proper use of the goods you need not pay compensation. Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the cost of returning the goods. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you when you send your cancellation or the goods, for us with their reception.
The right of withdrawal, unless otherwise provided, not apply to distance contracts for the delivery of goods that are made to order or produced according to customer specifications (made to measure) or non-prefabricated goods or clearly tailored to personal needs or which are not suitable due to their condition for a return or spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed.
(3) The right of withdrawal does not apply to custom-made items such as made-to-order and does not apply to made to measure products of all kinds and does not apply to digital products.
(4) These are goods that are produced according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs or made to order. End of cancellation policy.
§ 11 Right of withdrawal
With writing, printing or calculation errors on the Services, Shops, or/and Websites for physical Products, in ads or flyers is DESIGN IT NOW LTD entitled to withdraw from contracts based thereon.
§ 12 Choice of Law
Exclusively applies to all disputes arising from the delivery of disputes between the parties, the law of England under exclusion of the CISG, even if the order abroad or delivered abroad. Jurisdiction is England.
"If any provision of this Agreement to be totally or partially invalid or unenforceable as a result of changes in legislation after the contract invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions and the validity of the contract as a whole remain unaffected. In place of the invalid or unenforceable provision a valid and enforceable provision shall be replaced, which comes as close as possible to the sense and purpose of the invalid provision. Proves the agreement as incomplete, the provisions are agreed that meet the intent and purpose of the contract and had been agreed in the event of becoming wisely."
All provided translations of the English General Terms and Conditions has been made available exclusively for the comfort of Non-English-Speaking Readers.
In case of difference in interpretation or conflict between the English and any Translated versions, the English version is considered legally binding.
The information contained in this Service, Shop, or/and Website is subject to change without notice.
Copyright © DESIGN IT NOW LTD All rights reserved.
DESIGN IT NOW LTD, England.